The Business of Lumixa: workshop series & marketing resources
This Online Workshop Series is designed to help business owners and managers discover how to effectively market your LUMIXA treatments and provides you with a variety of resources that include everything from:
- Suggested treatment pricing
- Social media and eventing success guides
- Website copy
- Access to an extensive image library
- Prewritten social medial posts
- Client flip charts and much much more.
We also have a variety of online workshops you can complete that include;
- A 5 part "Business Booster" series on how to build a successful Aesthetic Business Practice with Caroline Nelson, renowned business coach
- Using Brochures To Build a Successful Business with Eliza Murray Marketing Manager at The Global Beauty Group
- Social Media Tools That Keep Them Coming Back For More!
- Build Your Brand Using Your Image Library
- Getting An ROI From Before & After Photos
- Setting you Up for Success: Success Guide Tutorial
and much much more
LUMIXA Online Workshop
Lumixa is a biophotonic topical gel developed by FB Dermatology, that contains a fluorophore with an energy profile that is activated when under a 415nm – 465nm wavelength (blue) LED light. The activated Lumixa gel converts blue light into Fluorescent Light Energy (FLE), which stimulates the skin’s own repair mechanisms to heal at the cellular level. FLE acts within the different layers of the skin simultaneously, meaning clients can enjoy the benefits of multiple wavelengths of light energy at once on both the epidermal and dermal layers, up to 6mm deep. Treatments with Lumixa stimulate fibroblasts to increase collagen production, correct ‘Inflammageing’, target the intrinsic signs of ageing and reactivate the skin matrix.