Plasma Pen with Plexr Plus Online Theory Workshop
An increasingly popular non-surgical cosmetic dermatology technique, plasma treatments utilise a plasma flash (small electrical charge) to create a radius of microplasma that delivers energy to the superficial skin cells. This transitions the targeted treatment area from a solid to a gas state without damaging surrounding tissue (a process known as sublimation to initiate a wound healing response in the skin, stimulating fibroblast cells to produce more collagen and repair the skin.
This blended learning workshop will help you discover how you can use Plexr Plus technology to deliver clinical outcomes that reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, provide non-surgical blepharoplasty as well as skin lesion removal.
The Business of Plasma Pen: workshop series & marketing resources
This Online Workshop Series is designed to help business owners and managers discover how to effectively market your Plasma Pen treatments and provides you with a variety of resources that include everything from:
- Suggested treatment pricing
- Social media and eventing success guides
- Website copy
- Access to an extensive image library
- Prewritten social medial posts
- Client flip charts and much much more.
We also have a variety of online workshops you can complete that include;
- A 5 part "Business Booster" series on how to build a successful Aesthetic Business Practice with Caroline Nelson, renowned business coach
- Using Brochures To Build a Successful Business with Eliza Murray Marketing Manager at The Global Beauty Group
- Social Media Tools That Keep Them Coming Back For More!
- Build Your Brand Using Your Image Library
- Getting An ROI From Before & After Photos
- Setting you Up for Success : Success Guide Tutorial
and much much more